Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Paperchase through treacle

9th March was the deadline I gave myself for submitting all the necessary documents to drawdown our grant/loan but here we are and I am still waiting for the signed contract, insurance form, VAT election letter and so on......and these are just the final bits of a massive jigsaw. Thank goodness we planted some trees for I am sure we have used up a whole forest on the paperwork produced for this over the past two years.  To be fair to our contractors, we haven't given them much time to respond, a situation forced on us by a mad government deadline. So today is a waiting game and I'll try and clear my desk ready for the next onslaught. Tonight I will be giving a presentation about our development projects to the Neighbourhood Forum meeting - 7pm at Bardsea Malt Kiln.

No comments:

Post a Comment